It is proved by modern science that your puppy divides up the DNA of the wolf. After a long time, domestication and excellent care have rotated your puppy from a short-lived potential foe to a long-lived best friend. Though the DNA is the same, the taste of his demands something of the wild. So, always try to feed your puppy with the best nutritional food that is available today.
If you search the best puppy food for the lab, I suggest you Test of wild grain free high protein dry dog food I roasted meat and a blend of protein have used to make this formula. the best testing puppy food that includes digestible energy with excellent nutrition for your growing puppy. Real s hearty formula gives a good taste sensation like no other. Vegetables and fruits also contain in this formula that delivers antioxidants to help support a healthy lifestyle. Your puppy craves a test of the wild there is no doubt. Don’t late and go ahead and take one for your lovely puppy.
Nourish your puppy with the balanced diet nature intended with the following formula. This formula also used Peas and sweet potatoes that deliver the highly-digestible energy your growing puppy needs as well as dried chicory root for prebiotic support. It contains essential minerals with amino acids to ensure maximum benefit for complete and balanced nutrition constantly. In a word, it is the healthiest dog food for your puppy.
- Made for puppies with the first ingredients – buffalo followed by other real protein-rich ingredients – bison, roasted venison as well as beef for lean nutrition that support strong muscles.
- Added vitamins and powerful antioxidants with this natural grain-free formula from real fruits and vegetables that will support overall health.
- As a quality puppy food, this formula contains Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that need for healthy skin and coat.
- Added the ingredients from trusted sources with no grain, corn, wheat, filler, artificial color, flavors, or preservatives that make this formula perfect for sensitive pups.
- Nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe with proprietary K9 strain PROBIOTICS blends to support your canine digestive health.
This formula is the best puppy food for the lab as it has the following ingredients:
Lamb meal. Sweet potatoes, egg products, pea protein, peas, potatoes, tomato pomace, roasted bison, roasted venison, beef, flaxseed, potato fiber, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, salmon oil, salt, blueberries, raspberries, dried Lactobacillus Plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animals fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin B2, vitamin D supplement, folic acid, biotin, niacin, manganese sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid.
- Age Range: Puppy.
- Size: 30 lbs.
- Breed size: Small, Medium, Large
- Item dimension: 26 * 4 * 17 inch, 30 pounds.
- Made in: United States.
- Wet food formulas: No.
- Food type: Dry food.
- Food Form: Bag.
- Food Consistency: Kibble.
- Size: Small.
- Flavor: No.
- Artificial color: No.
- Special ingredients: Grain-Free.
- Made in: USA
3719 Kcal/kg, 370 kcal/kg.
- Crude protein: 28.0%(minimum)
- Crude fat: 17.0%(minimum)
- Crude Fiber: 5.0%(maximum)
- Moisture: 10.0%(maximum)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid(DHA): 0.05% (maximum)
- Zinc: 150 mg/kg (minimum)
- Selenium: 0.35 mg/kg (minimum)
- Taurine: 0.12% (minimum)
- Omega-3 fatty acid:0.3%(minimum)
- Omega-6 fatty acid: 2.8%(minimum)
- Vitamin : 175 IU/kg(minimum)
- Total Microorganisms: 80,000,000 CFU/lb (minimum)
( Lactobacillus Plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animals)
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Profiles.
|weight||Feeding for age 6-12 weeks||Feeding for age 3-4 months||Feeding for age 5-7 months||Feeding for age 8-12 months||Feeding for adult dogs|
|5-10 LBS||11/3-2 1/4cups||1 1/4-2cups||3/4-11/3cups||2/3-1cups||1/2-1cups|
|10-20 LBS||2 1/4-3 1/2cups||2-3cups||11/3-2 1/4cups||1-13/4cups||1-11/2cups|
|20-30 LBS||3 1/2-4 2/3cups||3-4cups||2 1/4-3cups||1 3/4-21/3cups||1-11/3cups|
|30-40LBS||4 2/3-5 3/4cups||4-5cups||1-11/3cups||2 1/3-3cups||2-21/3cups|
Omegas balanced perfectly
You will get the right dose of omega fatty acids in every bite of the test of wild grain free high protein dry dog food. Omega-3 comes from salmon oil, ocean fish meal, or of others ingredients.omega-6 comes from a plant source and they work with omega-3 to maintain your pet’s skin and health and to support overall wellness.
Immune system support
70% immune system of your pets is found in the gut that makes sense to choose a food that’s good for the digestive tract. Test of wild grain free high protein dry dog food contains prebiotics and specific probiotics with bacteria which naturally get in a dog’s GI tract. The proprietary K9 Strainprobioticsare added after the kibble is cooked so that your puppy can get assured life and get support healthy digestion.
Headquartered in Missouri, Diamond Pet Food Company has supplied the taste of the wild. They use state-of-the-art facilities so that we can get a quality cat and dog food with the highest nutritional standards. This grain-free high protein dry dog food combines premium real meat vegetables, legumes, and fruits for a test of the world. Vegetable and fruits deliver natural antioxidants that need to support the healthy lifestyle of your puppy dog such as:
- Prebiotic fiber.
- Bison and roasted venison.
- Omega fatty acids blend.
- Berry blend
- Tomatoes & tomato pomace.
- Chelated minerals.
The Diet Nature Intended:
Today’s domestic dogs share the same ancestral craving. The taste of the Wild wet and dry formulas is made with real, roasted meat plus fruits, vegetables and legumes to satisfy these instinctual appetites which are chosen for their specific health benefits.
Store it in a cool or dry place.
We want to recommend to you the best puppy food for the lab that your puppy loves and need. We hope that this article will help you to select a perfect dry dog food for your lovely puppy.