Rachael Ray Nutrish Dish Beef & Brown Rice Recipe with Veggies, Fruit & Chicken Dry dog food is the Most Recommended Dog Food for your little furry family member. From Little paw to grown-ups everyone is going to fall in love with the dish for it is yummy and healthy. The Healthy Dog Food for Puppies comprises of Beef & Chicken Meal as the number one ingredient. Other ingredients are Poultry Fat, Flaxseed, and fruits like Dried Apples, Cranberries. Brown Rice & Brewers Rice enhances their metabolism, whereas calcium content present in it is good for their muscle health. Glycerin, along with some other content, gives your furry buddy a shiny looking fur that is also strong. If you are looking for Best puppy food for labs, this Best Nutrish Dish Beef & Brown Rice Recipe is a must-have.
- It is considered to be the Best Dry Dog Food in the world.
- The taste meets the standard of wild dog and lab dog food.
- It is free of wheat, corn, soy, and gluten.
- S. farm-raised beef supports healthy organ and lean muscle mass.
- Chicken meal rich source of amino acid and omega 6 fatty acid that gives the dog healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Brown rice is an excellent source of essential vitamins and wholesome fiber.
- Farm grown Carrots, Potatoes, Pea, and apple are easily digestible.
- Cranberries are rich in vitamins that keep your dog immune system strong.
- Poultry Fat & Flaxseed are natural sources of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids.
- The food doesn’t contain any poultry by-product meal, fillers, artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives.
- The product doesn’t compromise on health and safety standards.
- It comprises of Best Chicken Dry Dog Food & Best Veggies, Fruit & Chicken Dry Dog Food from around the world.
- Special Ingredients: All natural
- Free of corn, wheat, soy, and gluten.
- Best quality nutrition and taste.
- Fresh fruits like Cranberries and apples and fresh vegetables like Carrots, Potatoes, Pea.
- Oils like Menhaden Fish Oil, Flaxseed oil. Poultry Fat from chicken with Brown & Brewers Rice.
- No poultry by-product meal, fillers, artificial flavors, colors, or artificial preservatives are present.
- Manufactured in the United States of America.
- Made from the world’s best ingredients.
- Best dog food for labs.
- Package sizes available in 3.5lb, 3.75lb, 11lb, 11.5lb, 22.5lb, 23lb.
- No wet food.
- Food Type: Dry Dog Food.
- Yummy taste.
- Includes quality protein, Riboflavin Supplement, and folic acid.
- Product Dimensions: 25 x 23 x 16 inches ; 23 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 11.5 x 13.2 inches ; 11.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 3.8 x 8 inches ; 3.75 pounds
- Age Range: Adult
Calorie content 3,554 kcal/kg, about 350 kcal/cup metabolizable energy.
- Crude protein: 26.0%
- Crude Fat: 14.0%
- Crude Fiber: 4.0%
- Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Calcium, Phosphorous, Zinc, Ascorbic Acid
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids & Omega-3 Fatty Acid
Precautions and safeguard:
Close package tightly between feedings or store products in an airtight container to maintain freshness.
Beef, Chicken Meal, Dried Peas, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Poultry Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Cranberries, Natural Flavor, Dried Carrots, Dried Apples, Dried Potatoes, Chicken, Salt, Zinc Proteinate, Menhaden Fish Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Glycerin, Iron Proteinate, Sunflower Oil, Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Brown Sugar, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Follow feeding instructions to achieve the best results and proper growth. The feeding level should be maintained, as mentioned in the chart, to maintain optimum weight. Keep fresh water beside the meal every time.
|3 to 12 pounds||1/2 to 1-1/4|
|12 to 25 pounds||1-1/4 to 2|
|25 to 50 pounds||2 to 3-1/2|
|50 to 100 pounds||3-1/2 to 5-3/4|
|Over 100 pounds||5-3/4 plus (1/2 for Additional 12 pounds)|
Note: Use a standard measuring cup.
1 cup = around 236 grams.
Start feeding them Rachael Ray Nutrish Dish Beef & Brown Rice Recipe with Veggies, Fruit & Chicken Dry Dog Food when they are 3-4 weeks old. Allow them to eat as much as they want until the age of 6-8 weeks.
Feed the recommended amount to growing adults 2-3 times a day. If desired, it can be fed moistened. To feed moistened, mix 2 cups of the dish with ½ cup of water. Adult dogs should be fed twice daily. Based on the dog’s age and activity serving sizes may vary. Consult your veterinarian about your dog’s weight and adjust the amounts accordingly. Feed 1.5 times the amount of their non-pregnant weight to pregnant females and three times the amount to lactating females.
Rachael Ray Nutrish Dish Beef & Brown Rice Recipe
The exquisite mixture of Apples, Cranberries Beef, Chicken Meal, Peas, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Poultry Fat, Flaxseed, Carrot and more satiates the nutrients requirement and make the diet balanced. Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids ensure the good health of skin and coat. Top-notch quality in taste, standard, and nutrition and no compromise on safety makes it the best recipe.
They are excellent sources of carotenoids, essential vitamins and minerals to support immune system health.
Garden and field peas
Peas are gluten-free and sources of essential vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber to regulate healthy digestion.
Tree-ripened fruits, especially apples are rich sources of vitamin A & C and dietary fiber to maintain healthy digestion.
You must seal the food after every use in an air-tight container. Take your furry friend out for regular exercise and walks. Make visits to your veterinarian from time to time.