Take care of your puppy’s nutritional needs with Purina Pro Plan Focus Chicken & Rice Formula puppy dry dog food which is the best puppy food for lab also. It provides high-quality protein sources like chicken that help your puppy develop and maintain healthy muscles so that he can continue his playful lifestyle. DHA from Omega-rice fish oil needs to nourish puppy’s brain and vision development, as well as calcium, phosphorus, with minerals also important to build his strong teeth and bones.
Purina Pro Plan Focus Chicken & Rice Formula puppy dry dog food is the best inexpensive puppy food by which you can get a start on your puppy’s life with this tasty breakfast packed. It is specially made for the new buddies with DHA-filled fish oil for cognitive development, calcium and phosphorous which help your puppy to grow strong teeth and bones, and plenty of protein from lean chicken for the healthy body.
This high-quality dry dog food keeps your puppy happy at mealtime and gives you full confidence that he is getting the 100% complete and balanced nutrition for his early stage of development. Offer this recipe to your growing puppy to take care of his overall health and well-being while giving him a good designed to meet the unique nutrition.
- Select customers can subscribe today so that you can save your first purchase.
- Bag- Purina Pro Plan Focus Chicken & Rice Formula puppy dry dog food.
- One, 34-pound Bag of Purina Pro Plan Focus Puppy Chicken and Rice Formula.
- The antioxidant-rich formula that supports a puppy’s improvement immune system.
- This affordable quality dog food is special diet food for puppies up to 1-year old.
- It contains the high digestive formula to maintain intestinal balance as well as to promote digestive health.
- Omega-6 fatty acids essential for healthy skin with a beautiful shiny coat.
- DHA progress cognitive development and calcium strengthens teeth and bones during the aging process of your puppy.
- This food is the best quality puppy food which proudly manufactured in Purina-owned USA facilities.
- Made with real chicken and rice formula without artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
- It is made with real chicken and rice providing the nutrition which is a specialized diet for your growing puppy and it needs to grow and thrive off them.
- Food form: Dry food.
- Brand: Purina
- Made in: USA
- Breed size: Small, Medium, and Large.
- Weight: 34 pounds.
- Item Dimensions: 4.75 * 32 * 17 inches.
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 * 32 * 117 inches; 32 pounds.
- Life stage: puppy
Fresh Chicken, Brewer’s Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Germ Meal, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Fish Meal, Animal Digest, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A supplement, Garlic oil, Vitamin B-12 supplement, Vitamin D-3 supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin,, Sodium Selenite, W-4458.
4,191 kcal/kg, 1,901 kcal/lb, 468kcal/cups.
- Crude protein: 28.0% min
- Crude Fat: 18.0% min
- Crude Fiber: 3.0% max
- Moisture: 12.0%max
- Linoleic Acid: 1.6% min
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): 0.05% min
- Calcium: 1.1%min
- Phosphorus: 0.8%min
- Iron: 150mg/kg
- Vitamin A: 15,000 IU/kg min
- Vitamin E: 100 IU/kg min
|Weight at Maturity||½-3 months old daily (feeding cups)||4-5 months old daily (feeding cups)||6-8 months old daily (feeding cups)||9-11 months old daily (feeding cups)||1-2 years old daily (feeding cups)|
|3-12 LBS||½-2/3||2/3-1||½-1||Feed an adult||Feed an adult|
|13-20 LBS||½-1||1-11/3||2/3-1||1||1 -11/4|
|21-50 LBS||½-1||11/2 -2||1 -12/3||2||2 -3|
|51 -75 LBS||1/2/-12/3||11/2 -23/4||11/3 -22/3||21/3 -31/3||21/2-41/3|
|76 -100 LBS||3/4 -21/2||21/4 -41/4||4 -42/3||61/2 -8||51/3- 72/3|
|Over 100LBS||21/2 +1/2 for each 10lbs of body weight over 100 lbs||41/4 + ½ for each 10lbs of body weight over 100 lbs||42/3 + ½ for each 10lbs of body weight over 100 lbs||8 + ½ for each 10lbs of body weight over 100 lbs||72/3 +1/2 each 10lbs of body weight over 100 lbs|
- Your puppy can start to nibble solid foods at 3-4 weeks of age. It is allowed to eat your puppy till fully weaned 6-8 weeks. After weaned your puppy can take this Pro Plan moistened or dry. If you want to get the best result, you can feed it three small meals a day for your younger puppies. According to your puppies ages, you can reduce gradually to one-feeding in the morning plus one in the evening but the schedule might not vary.
- Nestle Purina research found that only avoiding overeat can develop your puppy’s growth. Proper growth just depends on maintaining ideal body condition. You should make a guideline of how much they should eat. If you can’t give an appropriate amount of food to your growing puppy, they become overweight. So, you have to consult with your regular veterinarian to know the accurate weight control program of your puppy according to its age.
- Pro Plan provides the extra nutrition that needs for reproducing females in a stage of gestation and lactation. The food expenditure can differ through gestation. So, feed your pregnant female that she needs to maintain her ideal body condition. According to location food intake may be double or quadruple.
- Provide fresh water in a clean bowl regularly. Take your puppy regularly to your veterinarian.
Store it in a cool or dry place.
We recommended here the best puppy food for the lab as well as your growing puppy if you don’t sure, ask your veterinarian. We hope this information helps you to feed your growing puppy the best dry dog food.