The best puppy food for the lab is to Nutro Wholesome Essentials puppy dry dog food formula that contains real, farm-raised chicken, brown rice, & sweet potatoes recipe dry dog food always starts with great-tasting. Farm-raised chicken is the first ingredients that contain amino acids necessary for building muscle and maintaining a healthy metabolism.
This natural dry dog food is made with Omega 3 fatty acids such as DHA for the best diet for puppies and healthy growth for your puppy. This best-tasting puppy food also loads vitamins, minerals, and others nutrients with Omega 3&6 fatty acids that are very essential to promote healthy skin and a soft, shiny coat and calcium to build strong bones & joints. Plus, it contains phosphorus to help build strong bones and teeth.
- A number -1 ingredient is great-tasting, U.S.-farm-raised chicken that carries amino acids to maintain a healthy metabolism. It also needs to thrive and stay healthy for your dog.
- This puppy dry dog food is the best puppy food for the lab which has formulated with targeted levels of protein and fat which support the best energy levels of your puppies.
- The whole grains are nutrient-dense foods and it nourishes a healthy digestive system which helps your puppy for proper nutrient absorption.
- To make this dry dog food was avoided artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. It is the best and high-quality products which ensure safety and quality.
- The expert teams of Nutro mold their formulas and use natural ingredients to your pet’s life stage and health condition.
- Non-GMO ingredients.
- Flavor: chicken.
- Primary ingredients: chicken.
- Farm-raised: chicken.
- Whole grains vegetables and fruits.
- Supports healthy growth and development.
- Supports healthy skin as well as a shiny coat.
- No artificial flavor, color, and preservatives.
- Package weight: Available in 5lb, 15lb, and 30lb sizes.
- Made in: United States.
- Wet food formulas: No.
- Food type: Dry food.
- Food Form: Bag.
- Food Consistency: Kibble.
- Age Range: Puppy (0-12 months)
- Item weight: 30lbs and Item dimensions: 23 * 16.5 * 6 in.
- Item weight: 25lbs and item dimensions: 27 *16 * 4 in.
3703 Kcal/kg, 387 kcal/kg.
- Crude protein: 27%(minimum)
- Crude fat: 16%(minimum)
- Crude Fiber: 3%(maximum)
- Moisture: 10%(maximum)
- Calcium: 1.20%(minimum)
- Selenium:0.35 mg/kg(minimum)
- Vitamin E: 60 IU/kg(minimum)
- Omega-3FattyAicds: 0.20%(minimum)
- Omega-6FattyAicds: 2%(minimum)
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid(EPA): 0.05%(minimum)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid(DHA): 0.05%(minimum)
We recommended sealing the bag in a cool or dry place to keep freshness.
Chicken, whole brown rice, chicken meal, split peas, chicken fat, barley, pea protein, lamb meal, brewers rice, dried sweet potato, rice bran, natural flavor, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, dried apples, dried blueberries, dried carrots, zinc sulfate, niacin supplement, biotin, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B2 supplement, iron amino acid chelate, vitamin A supplement, manganese amino acid chelate, folic acid, rosemary extract.
There has a feeding guideline to get an ideal body condition for puppy dogs of various weights. Take a perfect amount of food to feed your puppy or maintain your dog’s optimum weight. Try to keep fresh and clean water always. Provide a lot of exercises and see your veterinarian regularly.try to serve dry lightly moistened.
|Weight of maturity||6-11 weeks||12-16 weeks||17-28 weeks||29-52 weeks|
|10lb||1 ½-1||2/3||1/3-1 1/2||1 ¼-1/3|
|15lb||2-2 1/4||1 ¾-2||1 ½-1 3/4||1 ¼-1 1/2|
|25lb||3-3 1/3||2 2/3-3||2 1/3-2 2/3||1 ¾-2 1/3|
|35lb||3 1/3-3 3/4||3-3 1/3||2 1/3-3||—-|
|45lb||3 2/3-4||2 ¾-3 2/3||—-||—-|
*Use a standard 8 oz. measuring cup so that you can feed 3.69oz. of Nutro Wholesome essentials puppy farm-raised chicken, brown rice & sweet potato recipe dog food your puppy and it is a perfect oz for growing of your lovely puppy.
Especial direction for puppies: Moisten food and feed regularly when your puppy is 3 to 5 weeks of age. But, from 6 weeks of age, you have to feed the recommended amount in three meals per day until 6 months of age. After that, you can feed the food twice a day until 12 months.
Especial direction for Pregnant/lactating Bitches: Offer 50% more when your dog is pregnant or lactation at least two or three times more than what you feed your puppy at 29 to 52 weeks of age.
Nutro Wholesome Essentials puppy dry dog food formula always begin with great tasting for its special ingredient such as chicken, lamb, salmon meal. This formula provides complete daily nutrition for your puppy for its unique life stage.
Nutro Wholesome Essentials puppy dry dog food formula is made with non-GMO ingredients from their individual and trusted farmers and suppliers. Each formula maintains a high-quality protein without artificial flavor, colors, and preservatives.
Healthy skin with a soft and shiny coat:
Healthy skin with a soft and shiny coat is the sign of a healthy body that can only get by feeding your puppy Nutro Wholesome Essentials puppy dry dog food formula.
Real ingredients with the best purpose:
Chicken is the great-tasting protein source that provides amino-acids and it needs to promote strong muscles plus help support a healthy immune system.
Sweet potatoes are full of a natural energy source rich in vitamins and minerals.
Sunflower oil is the source of omega-6 fatty acids which needs to promote healthy skin and coat.
Brown rice is a nutrient-rich grain that is easily digestible. It provides balanced nutrition for your growing puppy in the form of energy.
Finally, we recommended sealing the Nutro wholesome essentials puppy dry dog food bag tightly as well as storing it in a cool and dry location. Provide fresh drinking water all the time. Go for regular exercise with you and see your veterinarian regularly.