The best puppy food that you can get your cute little family member is hill’s science diet puppy food. It is the best small puppy food that supports the developmental needs of the puppies in a small kibble. It is well-known that puppies have unique nutritional requirements. Hill’s science diet puppy food ticks all the boxes you would want your puppy food to tick. We believe in nutrition backed by science and that is the reason we have come up with nutrient-rich natural food for dogs.
This natural puppy food is carefully curated to give your pups the best kick-start in life. Your little canine friend gets the delicious chicken flavor in a small kibble size. The best tasting puppy food contains DHA from fish oil for a healthy brain and healthy eye development. It also has rich protein to promote lean muscle growth. The puppy food has balanced minerals to promote strong bones and strong teeth to keep your little buddy active and cheerful.
- It is indeed the best tasting puppy food with delicious, natural chicken flavor. So, while your pup eats the food and gets the required nutrition, she would also relish its taste
- The science-based diet has only natural ingredients, approved after decades of research
- The taste of the wild high protein small kibble size puppy food is the best in the market
- Our expert team formulates the puppy food according to the nutrient requirements of your little canine friend
- Our puppy food has no artificial coloring or preservatives because we care for your puppy.
- No preservatives
- Natural chicken flavor
- Only farm-raised chicken
- Kibble consistency
- Dry-type food
- Age range – for puppies (0-12 months)
- Shipping weight 4.6 pounds
- Product dimensions 6.1*8.4*10 inches
- Supports eye and teeth health
- All-round growth of the puppy
- No artificial color
- Builds lean muscle
- 1 veterinarian recommended
- Sizes available – 4.5 lb and 5 lb.
- Crude protein: 26.0%(minimum)
- Crude fat: 16%(minimum)
- Crude Fiber: 3.0%(maximum)
- Moisture: 10%(maximum)
- Vitamin C: 95 mg/kg (minimum)
- Vitamin E: 425 IU/kg(minimum)
- DHA: 0.1% (minimum)
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.5%(minimum)
Ingredients used in our diet puppy food:
We only use natural ingredients for the all-round growth of your puppy. Our formula uses sets of well-balanced minerals to help your puppies have strong teeth and bones, which is very necessary for a canine of this age. Our natural food for dogs and puppies keeps your friend active, enthusiastic and playful. It promotes lean muscle growth. Our science diet food is vet recommended and can be fed to pregnant dogs as well.
- Chicken Meal
- Cracked Pearled Barley
- Pork Meal
- Whole Grain Wheat
- Whole Grain Corn
- Whole Grain Sorghum
- Corn Gluten Meal
- Pork Fat
- Chicken Liver Flavor
- Dried Beet Pulp
- Fish Oil
- Lactic Acid
- Pork Flavor
- Soybean Oil
- Dicalcium Phosphate,
- odized Salt
- Potassium Chloride
- Choline Chloride
- Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C)
- Niacin Supplement
- Thiamine Mononitrate
- Vitamin A Supplement
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Riboflavin Supplement
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin D3 Supplement)
- Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate
- Zinc Oxide
- Copper Sulfate
- Store the product in a cool and dry place
- Keep the bag away from the reach of pets and kids.
Daily feeding guide: Daily amount to feed for less than 4 months and pregnant dogs (weeks 7-9): 2 lb, 1/2 cup; 5 lb, 1 cup; 8 lb, 1-3/8 cups, 10 lb, 1-2/3 cups; 20 lb, 2-3/4 cups; 40 lb, 4-2/3 cups; 60 lb, 6-1/3 cups; 80 lb, 7-3/4 cups; 100 lb, 9-1/3 cups; 120, 10-2/3 cups.
Daily amount to feed for 4 to 9 months and pregnant dogs (week 5-6): 2 lb, 3/8 cup; 5 lb, 7/8 cup; 8 lb, 1-1/8 cups, 10 lb, 1-3/8 cups; 20 lb, 2-1/3 cups; 40 lb, 4 cups; 60 lb, 5-1/4 cups; 80 lb, 6-1/2 cups; 100 lb, 7-3/4 cups; 120 lb, 9 cups.
Daily amount to feed for 10 to 12 months and pregnant dogs (weeks 1-4): 2 lb, 1/3 cup; 5 lb, 2/3 cup; 8 lb, 7/8 cups, 10 lb, 1-1/8 cups; 20 lb, 1-3/4 cups; 40 lb, 3 cups; 60 lb, 4-1/4 cups; 80 lb, 5-1/4 cups; 100 lb, 6-1/4 cups; 120 lb, 7 cups.
For your puppies or pregnant dogs, you need to begin by feeding the above suggested daily amount. You can modify the intake based on the health of your pet to regulate the weight of the puppy. If you are not sure about it, ask your veterinarian for help. Remember to keep food available all the time for nursing dogs. In the early weeks of a pup, moisten the kibble a little for her ease. Make sure fresh water is available for all your pets at all times.
For new users – If you are using hill’s science diet puppy food for the first time, make sure you gradually replace the old food. Till then, keep mixing the old and new food in proportionate amounts over 7 days.
- Chicken: the basic great-tasting flavor, which is protein-rich and provides amino-acid
- Barley: improves the digestive system
- Fish oil: healthy brain and eye development
- Flax seeds: has omega-3 for essential fatty acids
Choose the best puppy food 2019, and get your puppy the nutrition she deserves. By doing that, you will also help us support dogs at shelter homes across the world, who we provide food to. After all, the relationship between humans and dogs is a loving one and we are committed to improving it and caring for dogs, pups, and pets who need our love.